Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Grand Canyon!
















What can I say about the the Grand Canyon that hasn't already bean said?  Its beautiful, its overwhelming and it makes you feel so small when you stand on the rim of it!  I tell people that haven't seen it yet " Its so big you feel like you cant see it".  Its hard to get up close and personal with the Grand Canyon because of its size.  I recommend getting down inside of it to really enjoy its wonder.  The Cobb family unfortunately did not do that!  Our family has actually hit the wall!  We are tired of traveling!  Its hard to comprehend being tired of traveling, but it happens!  When we reached the Grand Canyon it was like an act of congress to get the kids excited enough to get out of the truck.  I cant say that I blame them as Karen and I are both running out of steam! We spent a few days taking in the sights of this natural wonder and I tried to capture its beauty with my camera, which sometimes doesn't do justice to what we are seeing.

We are leaving hear to go back to California for Norman and Karen's big week at the rose parade!  I'm not looking forward to the 500 mile plus road trip back but we have decided to leave the camper in its spot because Natural Balance is putting us up in a hotel. I have set the date for my return to work and its crazy to think that a better part of the year has gone by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment