Sunday, May 15, 2011
Washington DC was a Long Day!!!!!!
Back on the road again for another 200 mile road trip! While on the way back, Karen called to see if we could get a spot at the campground. They said there was one cancellation, therefore one spot WAS available. However, they couldn't hold it, because its first come first serve for same day reservations. Well guess what? After 3-1/2 hours in the truck we show up and no campground spot was available! Plan B -hotel until Sunday night because all the weekend warriors will be going home and the camp empties out! Sooooo we traveled 35 miles south to the nearest hotel that has occupancy and will take Norm! I finish this blog tired of driving and missing our little hotel on wheels. Just the ordeal of bringing everything into the hotel room reminds me of why we went the camping route instead of hotel hopping.