Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Last trip to Florida for awhile.

Well we are here in Florida visiting our friends and relatives. I have started the unwinding process of my hectic life. Now that I'm no longer directly running a service department my stress level has dropped dramatically. My wife Karen on the other hand has a lot on her plate with our dog Norman and his career! She is off to New York next week for a week and a half and then we have to be in Washington DC two weeks later for another appearance for Karen and Norman. So, in the next three weeks we need to move out of our house, get it rented, pack the camper, turn the houses over to a management company and finish our health insurance! My father in-law has been collecting data for us and went down to AAA and got every travel guide for the entire USA! They weren't too happy with him for that, but hey that's won of the perks of AAA. Thanks Dad for doing that for us! So this morning we are packing everything back up for the long haul back to Georgia. Three more weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment