Sunday, June 19, 2011

Harvard and a little show for the campground!











Today started like most days, waking up to a nice sunrise with a cool breeze blowing in my window!  Karen wanted to take a trip into Boston again to see Harvard University, so we loaded the truck and headed in.  I think this is my last big city trek for awhile in the truck....Thank god!  We took a nice walk through Harvard all the while I was trying out different lenses on my camera.  After a few hours we headed back, so we could let Norm rest and prepare for our show in the campground. 

The Office Manager at the campground was so excited when she heard the famous "Scooter Dog!" was coming and we worked out a deal for camping nights in exchange for a Scooter performance.  When we got Norman down to the location where he was going to ride the crowd was building to the tune of about 100 people. I got out of the truck to organize the runway for Norm to ride and get the crowd fired up!  Karen and Norm stepped out and the crowd was excited.  They both put on a great show and you can really see the chemistry between them.  After the scootering was finished Karen & Norman answered questions and posed for pictures!  The whole time this was happening Kaylee was snapping photos with my camera and taking care of Bryson.  She's becoming such a big girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment